I get lots of queries for PC configuration under 25,000 INR. I always prefer AMD for Home and Office usage because of performance and less prices.
Here is a good PC configuration as follows:
Processor: AMD 5200+ X2 Athlon
RAM: 2 Gb Kingstone 666 Mhz RAM
Hard Disk: Segate HDD 320 Gb
KeyBoard/Mouse: Logitech Keyboard Mouse Combo
Optical Drive: LG DVD R/W Sata
Monitor: Acer 19″ LCD X193hqa
Speakers: Creative SBS A300
Cabinet: of your choice
You will get this configuration for under 22,000 INR. 😮
Performance is great for home and office usage. If anyone want to have this and unable to find the part shown above then comment the post, I will tell you the vendors 🙂
The term ‘agile‘ is a philosophy and is a conceptual framework for undertaking software engineering projects. Most agile methods attempt to minimize risk by developing software in short time boxes, called iterations. Each iteration is like a miniature software project of its own, and includes all of the tasks necessary to release the mini increment of new functionality: planning, requirements, analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation. While an iteration may not add enough functionality to warrant releasing the product, an agile software project intends to be capable of releasing new software at the end of every iteration.
Agile software development refers to a group of software development methodologies that are based on similar principles. Agile methodologies generally promote: A project management process that encourages frequent inspection and adaptation; a leadership philosophy that encourages team work, self-organization and accountability; a set of engineering best practices that allow for rapid delivery of high-quality software; and a business approach that aligns development with customer needs and company goals.
Agile Software development lay stress on:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
Some of the well-known agile software development methods:
- Agile Modeling
- Agile Unified Process (AUP)
- Agile Data Method
- Essential Unified Process (EssUP)
- Extreme programming (XP)
- Feature Driven Development (FDD)
- Getting Real
- Open Unified Process (OpenUP)
Here are some Characteristics of Agile Methodologies:
– Iterative with short cycles enabling fast verification and corrections.
– Time bound Iteration cycles (Daily, Weekly and monthly).
– Modularity at development process level.
– People oriented.
– Collaborative and communicative working style
– Incremental and convergent approach that minimize the risk and facilitate functional additions.
We will discuss Agile Methodologies and Compare with traditional Software Development methods one by one in upcoming posts. Stay tuned 😉 .